Contributing to sustainable change
We are striving to secure the future for us all. Green Frog Connect aim to run our business sustainably and responsibly and are actively working to reduce our impact on the environment.
We’re committed to working sustainably and finding proactive solutions. We want to be an accountable business which meets the highest ethical standards. That’s one of the reasons why we’ve signed up to the global SME Climate Commitment, the first ICP in the UK to do so. We have committed to:
- Halving our greenhouse gas emissions before 2025
- Reaching net-zero emissions before 2030
- Publishing our progress annually.
Green Frog Connect have embedded sustainability in our services to our clients, in our operations and in our offices. In line with our values, we believe we have a duty to ensure we are doing all we can to keep our environmental impact to a minimum.
Improving the positive
- We actively manage our own environmental and social impacts;
- We are mindful of our corporate social responsibility, acting ethically, fairly, and in a socially responsible manner;
- We respect the environment around us and aim to protect it;
- We create conditions for sustainable working and don’t risk the health and safety of our employees;
- We encourage our employees to volunteer;
- We work efficiently to conserve energy and water resources, reduce waste, and recycle.
Reducing the negative
- We ask our suppliers to work sustainably and to supply only the materials we need on site to reduce waste;
- We travel smart to reduce unnecessary journeys;
- Where possible we source and use recyclable products within our offices and on site.
We recognise the importance of working with others in the energy industry to collectively tackle issues and improve sustainability within the sector. The positive impact we can have is far greater if we work together.