As a multi-disciplinary principal and main contractor we offer full turnkey solutions for power station development.
We build embedded power plants, typically in the range of 10-50MW. Through working with established contractors who meet our stringent safety and environmental standards, and maximising the use of our own fully skilled and experienced workforce, we deliver our plant builds on programme and budget.
In addition to our core electrical expertise as a main contractor, we also offer our clients civil engineering solutions, including:
- Site clearance and major earthworks, including re-profiling
- Decommissioning and diversion of existing services
- High security provision through fencing, access systems, CCTV, and lighting
- Services including the provision of mains water, BT ducting and mains gas
- Whatever your project technology, we can assist with the supply and installation of the electrical balance of plant, gensets and acoustic enclosures, including their install and commissioning for gas, diesel and CHP systems.
Our expertise in this sector allows us to minimise risks, whilst enhancing cost and programme surety. We add value through every step of the design, pre-construction and construction process through integrating our services into a total construction solution – meaning we consistently achieve ‘right first time’ project delivery.