Key client benefits
- Design approval and energisation was achieved in only two months allowing the client to meet their ROC deadline.
A 7.6MW solar park, this project was connected to the local 33kV network via teed connection 500m from the site. The substation building provided was of GRP construction. Our services comprised:
- Design, Project Management and Construction for the new contestable works
- Installation of 33kV metering substation
- Associated jointing, excavation and cable pulling works
- Project Management of non-contestable works